Friday, March 29, 2024

MDLinx Comic Consult #18

It's time for our office visit. The MDLinx Comic Consult is a caption contest open only to physicians with a sense of humor, or at the very least an NPI number. Prizes are a $100 Amazon gift card for first place, and $50 gift cards for up to four runners up. I've won three $50 gift cards for contests #12, #13, and #14, and I am eager to see if I can get back in the game with #18. In this contest, it's just another day in the exam room with an eccentric patient. Five entries are permitted; you know I wouldn't submit any fewer. The MDLinx cartoon, as always, is by Jonny Hawkins.

"I am too taking your complaints seriously."
"There's clearly no need to test your gag reflex."
"All we have to offer here are lollipops."
"I see it's time for your annual April 1st visit."
"My practice is limited to fuddy-duddies."





April 6, 2024 Update:  The Winner









04608

No comments:

Post a Comment