Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The CartoonStock Caption Contest #152

Once again, we had a full four weeks to come up with entries for the CartoonStock Caption Contest #152. How did I spend all that time? It's hard to say. I started working on my entries fifteen minutes before the deadline, and I probably submitted the third and final caption too lateThe drawing, a good one, is by Meredith Southard.
"Who's afraid of Bruno Bettelheim?"
"I used to be a huntswoman."
"If you don't like the story, rewrite the ending."





May 28, 2022 Update:  In his Caption Contest Commentary, Lawrence Wood mentions my third caption, so it wasn't submitted too late after all! This is the seventeenth time the esteemed captioner has mentioned one of my entries, so that averages to about one shout out for every nine caption contests.






03939

No comments:

Post a Comment