Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Signed Copy of Maira Kalman's My Favorite Things

What are illustrator Maira Kalman's favorite things? The cover of her 2014 book, My Favorite Things, may give us a fashionable hint or two. So may the drawing she made inside at least one autographed copy.




Maira Kalman
AbeBooks listing accessed February 10, 2021




Note:  This book is no longer available from the seller.


Other Maira Kalman books containing sketches or, better still, examples of her original illustration art are potentially the stuff of blog posts yet unwritten. Admirers of this illustrator are encouraged to send images.


Some of my favorite things are right here on this blog. Many aren't. If you'd like for me to see some of your favorite things and possibly include them in future posts here, why not send me a photo or two? 



03559

No comments:

Post a Comment