Monday, December 2, 2013

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #406

Here is my latest entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #406 for December 2, 2013. The cartoon is provided by Michael Maslin. The caption is provided by me.

"Any chance you can set up cable too?"


December 9, 2013 Update: The Finalists

December 30, 2013 Update:  Winning Caption




Note:  I have been entering the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest for some eight months now and last week I realized my longstanding desire to submit a one-word caption. Too bad it wasn't hilarious. See it here.

Other blog posts about cartoonist Michael Maslin can be enjoyed here.

Mr. Maslin's full blog is here. His essential Ink Spill  blog covers the news about the New Yorker cartoonists including himself.

See Michael Maslin's New Yorker work in the Cartoon Bank here.

Cartoonist David Borchart has just disclosed to Attempted Bloggery the caption he originally conceived for contest #400. See it here.

Attempted Bloggery occasionally gets shipwrecked on a desert island. Previous such posts are here.

0969

No comments:

Post a Comment