Saturday, March 16, 2013

"I've Got a Golden Ticket"

How does it feel to be starting Spring Break? Funny you should ask. It feels like getting a Golden Ticket. Imagine that you haven't been out of bed in years. Then your grandson Charlie comes home with the most precious prize in the world, the last of only five scarce Golden Tickets that allow admission to Willy Wonka's remarkable chocolate factory....

"I never dreamed that I would climb
Over the moon in ecstasy
But nevertheless it's there that I'm
Shortly about to be"

"(I've Got a) Golden Ticket"
Jack Albertson as Grandpa Joe
Peter Ostrum as Charlie Bucket
"Willy Wonka & the Chocolate
Factory" (1971)
Lyrics and Music by Leslie Bricusse
and Anthony Newley
Directed by Mel Stuart

Poster for Mel Stuart's "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory" (1971)
http://www.dvdsreleasedates.com/poster/4967/Willy-Wonka-&-the-Chocolate-Factory-movie-poster.html

0653

No comments:

Post a Comment